Friday, February 4, 2011

my toes are froze, my feet are froze, ....

My attempt of nature shots like Kricky....


Our street south

North view

home sweet home
crp & me

Lady's attention is on the huge amount of snow falling from the trees while I'm taking this...most of which fell on my head.


Lady & the boys
Georgia and Trapper sure made some beautiful pups.
Although this "SHREK-LIKE" girl darts any given chance, she is the sweetest of dogs...
....not to mention,
beautiful,
just like the snow.















4 comments:

Cajuntaters said...

Can't beat a day at home with a great family, by the fire, catching up on movies and checking out other families' snow pictures. We're glad to see that the Pfaffenbergers have taken full advantage of this week away from school to enjoy each other's company and find time to spend with families who love them. Kim and I only home that, in 2011, that time increases at the same rate that our love for the Pfaffenbergers grows. Chris

Misty said...

LOVE your pics of your boys. How I miss your family and getting updates/stories every day. I can't get over how much Lady and Mac look alike. We've got to get them together some day.

kitchu said...

kim.

this is just crazy. we live too far apart. isn't it our turn yet? to have you guys here? the boys look like they grew up like 10 years in a year. craig looks like he's 20.

miss you guys so much.

(and is that SNOW SARCASM i hear in your words??)... little tired of the cold are we? it's crazy. crazy cold.

Caryn said...

Snow globe pictures...loved them all!