Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tears of Joy




This, my friends, is one happy family!



I was overwhelmed with emotion as I read my baby sister's blog this evening. My smile was Grinch big as I viewed these pictures. Bitter sweet though as "E" gets so big so FAST!! I am so thankful for the weekend we spent with her...way back when...but am so sad that she is growing up not really knowing Aunt Kimmy & Uncle Mike and pfaff cousins.


How I wish 1100 miles did not seperate us!


Counting the days until we see you this fall, E!!

Until then, store up on some hugs and kisses for us!


























5 comments:

kitchu said...

storing up TONS!!!

Kar said...

She's a GREAT kisser.......... :)))

Kar said...

Excellent song choice for this trio by the way......I love they formed together ANEW. Navigating with the spirit of love and commitment........

Misty said...

She has grown since the last picture I saw and looks like a very happy, well adjusted little girl! So happy for your family!

Caryn said...

Such a sweet and happy family!