Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Little Drummer Boy


My Third Grade class play, "Everywhere, Everywhere Christmas Tonight" was last Friday. I had Reed play the part of the Little Drummer Boy and he stole the show! I hid behind the Christmas Tree on the table to work the remote for the sound system...and instead of playing his drum (at first), Reed decided to go and get a kiss from Mommy! Thanks Misty for sending these precious pictures! And thanks, Reed, for all the sweet kisses you still give to Mommy!


3 comments:

Misty said...

his precious dimples get me everytime. he was the perfect little drummer boy, especially when he ran out! :)

Kar said...

YOUR baby's getting big Mama....Hate I missed this....

kitchu said...

man!! i need to move back to Texas... how much we've missed out on being too far away!!