Friday, December 19, 2008

Will You Marry Me?


21 years ago today I asked this beautiful woman to marry me. And to my surprise, she said "Yes." Of course, I did not remember this fact until she so lovingly pointed it out to me this evening. I think it was the suspenders that sealed the deal for me. Quite stylish. We were rushing around getting ready for her formal... we were meeting some other couples for drinks and were running a little late. But we stopped, I held her and asked her if she would spend the rest of her life with me. Seems like yesterday.

5 comments:

Cathy Sparkman said...

Ok, love the pic!!! That's greatness...

John said...

It may be just me but suspenders are always cool.

Kar said...

Match made in heaven....sing it ANITA!!!

kitchu said...

you rock those suspenders dude.

how could she have said no to you??

Anonymous said...

i thought that was tod for a sec