Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's me, Mike!

Awhile back I was talking to a friend who mentioned that he was amazed I could keep up with all the stuff I do. Well, if you have read our blog you realize that I have let it slip. It's not that my thoughts have become too deep or too shallow to share, it's just a matter if time. I guess I shouldn't really use that excuse because Kim does twice as much as I do and still has time to update this thing, maybe it's just me...

Tonight Cole and I were watching the World Series and he said, "I don't like peoples breath after they eat Gushers or Fruit Roll-ups... How about you?" I told him I didn't have a real position on that subject. There are plenty of subjects I have no real position on. I have actually become quite adept at presenting arguments for both sides of issues, which sometimes leads people to think I am not passionate about the things I really believe in. It's a shame.

We had a good soccer season. Cole changed teams and played in Carrollton with his school buddies. This whole change to MIS has been a good one for our family. Especially for the lone female. It's been great going to football and volleyball games and becoming a vital member of the community. We have had that at other places to be sure, and this is not necessarily better, but it is the right one for us now. God is good.

There lots more where this came from, but I've got to fold some laundry before Kim gets home from here hair appointment. It's good to be back.

4 comments:

Kar said...

And so nice to have you back brother....we missed you!!

kitchu said...

i thought you were still sleeping. didn't want to wake you (wink).

so glad you're back.

John said...

Been sticking in your craw, huh?

Mike and Kim said...

Yes, my craw has been stuck.