Thursday, November 12, 2009

WAR!!!

I feel like I need to gear up for war. Washing machine runs, but that's it. Dishwasher computer system is JACKED (Kar & Kris, that word was for you!) up and you never know if it is going to be YOUR lucky day and you can run it. Master bath sink has been out of commission for many, many, many months....and now the boys bathroom toilet needs to go (and does literally). Fridge freezes EVERY single morsel of food or liquid in it...even set on "1." I almost threw the rock solid ice ONION at someone tonight.... Virus on desktop and Craig's laptop...but I'm sure the computer virus fairy will come while we are working to fix them... Brakes on van (completely done and redone THREE times) still squeaking.

So, how's life with you?

5 comments:

kitchu said...

my car got jacked up by a deer. and i mean... JACKED UP :O)

i love you. things are things. hug the ones you love. even when they use phrases like jacked up.

Misty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty said...

sounds to me like you are due for a night of mexican food and margaritas...any takers???

Caryn said...

Just came from Lowes where we bought 2 new faucet sets and a tub set for the master bath...oh, and the toilet is leaking. I know just how you feel. cj

Anonymous said...

Did someone say Mexican food and margaritas? I'm in!
Don't you know now to call my mom when there's a problem? She'll get my dad right on it!