Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TWENTY!!

Aunt Krissy SAVES the day...and my "non-photo-computer" shortcomings!! Here are the pictures just the size I was trying to get them!!


Tod Michael on 3/23 at 4:56!! Look at those pinkies!

Proud Daddy!

My mom and Tod


Aunt Karen, Tod and I
This day was absolutely amazing. It is was filled with such joy, laughter, pain, comfort, hugs & kisses, and CHOCOLATE (thank God for Jamie!)! Mike and I had NO IDEA what we were doing, or what we had gotten ourselves into!
Tod, thank you for making it easy for us. You, as I have shared so many times, have added so much color to our lives. Thank you for growing our hearts, and showing us just how BIG love can be.
Happy 20th, our little man!

4 comments:

Tom in Vegas said...

I was telling a co-worker today that time has mercy on no one. By that I mean that it moves inexorably and irreversibly forward regardless of your attempts to resist. That has both it's good components as well as its drawbacks, since we get further away from treasured memories but, hopefully, to the real thing we were meant for.

Am I correct to assume that it's somebody's b-day today? Happy birthday to your son! I can tell from previous posts that you did an awesome job of raising him:0)

Even an outsider and complete stranger to the Pfaff family, like me, can't help but feel a sense of nostalgia when one looks at these pictures.

kitchu said...

karen is ROCKING that hair.

you go girl.

and happy birthday to first born son number one~! :O) i will NEVER forget the phone call that you were pregnant!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Tod and your mom!

Caryn said...

Such precious days...and how fast they go by. cj