Sunday, January 2, 2011

January

Happy New Year!
So much has occurred since the last post, and I, as always, did a horrible job of catching those moments on camera. Partly because the flash on the wonderful camera that was gifted to us a few years back by Dad decided to not work! Lame excuse, I know. Christmas vacation, for the Mustangs in the family, was fast and way too short...8 days! It was, however, a great time with family. We worshipped, baked, sang, ate, opened gifts, and slept in! Our Christmas Eve service was absolutely PERFECT. Cole played the part of Joseph, and Reed played the part of the angel Gabriel. They both were perfectly cast. During rehersal, Reed did, though, give us a little scare...while taking a quick restroom break he told Dad he had to hurry back to the manger scene. When Mike asked why, he told him, "I've got to tell Mary, "You're CUUUUTTTEE."" Yikes. Thankfully he chose not to share. :) We do have it on video...and I will get that loaded sometime. I just need to learn how.

January is filled with celebration for the Pfaff pfamily. We have 10 birthdays (+ 4 friends birthdays), 2 Happy Heaven Days, and one anniversary! Milestones this year...Tod will turn 21 in March, and Craig-o will be SWEET 16!! We have so much to be thankful for.
I vow to be better in 2011...with everything.

4 comments:

Misty said...

I'm so glad you posted. I miss hearing about you and your family so much...I loved our early morning talks before school everyday! I love these Reed stories. Looking forward to dinner Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see that video!!!!! Love your boys. cj

Tom in Vegas said...

Happy New Year! You guys OWN the month of January with all those birthdays. And it looks like Reed is setting himself up to be a real heartbreaker with the ladies. LOL!

Anyhoo, happy and blessed new year to all of you :-)

kitchu said...

i wish so much we had been there to see the play. i miss you guys so much i could burst.

lob you xxoo

and an early happy bday to reeder jo! aunt kitchu has to work all day tomorrow :O(