Friday, May 2, 2008

and now I give you... the pfaff pfour!

Here is the first and hopefully not last post of my literary career. I'm Mike, Dad to 4 incredible boys. And as I sit and type, Kim (aka the mom) is on the phone- a favorite pastime- while Tod, our oldest, is in Arizona, Craig (#2) is texting some girl and Cole (#3) and Reed (little guy) are watching The Disney Channel. Tod went to Phoenix to visit ASU & is staying with my brother- (Uncle) Paul and his family. He will tour the campus Monday & we are pretty confident he'll love the place and want to go to school there. Not good for mom... Too far away and too much money. Out-of-state tuition sucks out loud (a Coleism). We hope to keep this blog updated with info, musings and stories. That way we can stay in touch without all that annoying intimacy. Kind of like a perpetual "Christmas letter". How fun is that?

I am sure I will grow to love journaling our lives for all to see, but right now I'm doing it to get Kim off my back. (JK, I Love You Kim- HEART and SOUL!!)

2 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

ROCK ON BRO IN LAW!!

kitchu said...

oops, i posted as you when i was logged in helping with the blog layout-so sorry :O)
yo bestest sista, second only to karkin