Friday, October 17, 2008

The Enemy

Can you even believe this? One of my friends at work, Liz, absolutely loves usc like we love the UCLA BRUINS!! She enjoys texting me scores of games and often asks about our "boys"...like, "What's up with your boys?" Silly me to think she is asking about Tod, Craig, Cole and Reed. I look puzzled in response and then glance up to just see the sparkle and twinkle in her eye...oh how she loves to rub it in! Well, she also has "kidnapped" my baby boy from his class...dressed him in her attire...and sat him in her "throne" for a picture! Well, it was so cute of Reed I couldn't resist and had to post this. Now John, sit down and take a deep breath. AND...know that when Ms. Lizz said, "Go on back to class, Reed" his response was "Not wearing this!!!!!!" That's our boy!

And Lizz...let's not EVER forget.....13-9!

Go Bruins!

7 comments:

Kerri said...

Hilarious. (seriously, John...are you okay?)

John said...

You know why usc does better in recruiting than UCLA? It's easier to spell.

Kar said...

hmmmm, that gives me an IDEA....let me get my t-shirt and and hat. "REED!, c'mere a second babe" GO SKINS!!

Kerri said...

Ok, why does everybody NOT capitalize USC?

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, you love it!

Anonymous said...

I have a question for ya, do both you and mike suffer from short term memory loss? Last season I believe USC kicked your butt!!!!! This season USC is doing better than you again..........

Cathy Sparkman said...

That's funny!

I hear ya though... I saw pics of Parker man in A&M that day. Ugh, Mrs Michelle! It sounds like there was a great deal of kid nappin' going on that day. Wyatt was in longhorn gear for a while so there was pay back. lol.