Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update

And then today happened...and nothing, right now, is feeling so good .

WARNING:

Testosterone = deafness, forgetfulness, inability to multitask, lack of motivation, defensiveness, complacency, lack of initiative, intolerant, ....

Out of control levels may lead to: selfishness, arguments, outbursts, blank stares, permanent memory loss, and a wife/daughter/sister/mother/teacher/friend thinking about driving around looking for a cliff....


Yes, I know, mom, tomorrow is a new day. Again, thank you, God.

4 comments:

John said...

Now there's the sister-in-law I know and love. I was wondering who hijacked your username yesterday. :^)

Misty said...

i love it...we are WAY too much alike! :)

kitchu said...

laughing my a** off... sorry, can't help it. hope tomorrow is another feel good day :)

Cathy Sparkman said...

lol. Yes, thank the Lord for new days! Glad to see I'm not the only psycho that has those days. jk. lol. Hang in there... :o)