Monday, September 22, 2008

T.G.I.F.

I truly laugh at myself tonight...counting days, hours, minutes....giddy about Friday!! What happens Friday you ask?
Tod comes home!!
I get butterflies thinking about it... I am so excited! Crazy sounding isn't it? I can't wait to be wrapped in his arms...I miss his touch, his way, his belly laugh, cuddling up next to him at 2 in the afternoon to wake him for the day, and his radiant smile! Already I'm going through a list of favorites to have around...as mom always did for us when we came home from school...favorite meals to fix, drinks, snacks, etc. I know the time will pass so quickly...but I will, I promise God, savor and be ever so thankful for each minute of having him here, again. Ahhhhh, it sounds so good. How long til summer?

4 comments:

kitchu said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O)

Kar said...

Oh, MOM!!! Savor,savor....I adored my LONG chat today.

Misty said...

such a happy weekend coming for you! so glad you get to see your boy and spend some much needed time with him! :)

Kerri said...

Have a wonderful weekend!!

(really? 2:00?)

Love - KERRI