Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Heaven Day Mom


My little sister, Kris (whose tribute is amazing) composed this video.

(Be sure to pause our music before watching.)

God made a wonderful mother,


A mother who never grows old;

He made her smile of the sunshine,

And He molded her heart of pure gold;

In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,

In her cheeks, fair roses you see;


God made a wonderful mother;

And He gave that dear mother to me.


Pat O'Riley


Mom,


Despite your "Kimmy Ann, don't be ridiculous" that I still hear ringing in my ears, my tears will never dry from missing you so much. Today, for all of us, is glorius in that it is an anniversary of the end of your suffering, and the beginning of your Everlasting Life. I am so comforted knowing you are pillowed softly in His strong Arms. Come see me in my dreams. I love you~kimmy



7 comments:

kitchu said...

missing her with you so much today. holding you as close as i can from here. xoxo. your little sis :)

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful! But you could have warned me to get the tissues first!

Anonymous said...

Right there with you friend...cj

Kar said...

I just want her right now....I just close my eyes and dream.

Anonymous said...

Kim. you always make me cry! We were thinking of you on Saturday!

Ashley said...

such a sweet memory to have forever!! love the video. you always make me cry - i cry so much more now that i am a mom!!!

Cathy Sparkman said...

Awh, Kim... such sweet memories. I am balling watching that. I know you must miss her a ton. I can't even begin to say that I understand - I can only imagine. I know you can't wait to see her again. What a joyous day that will be when you are together again.