Friday, January 9, 2009

I still do

Ahh. Don't really even know where to begin. I have been away from this blog for a while. Mike has been out of town these last few days and taking on the four boys and working full time just doesn't always go so well. Especially when your heart is heavy. I have tried to figure out the heavy heart part, but truly go back to my post months ago of "Forecast Rainy." Sunny weather just seems far off. A very dear friend of mine told me it's because of the anniversary of this time of year....and you know, I think she is partly right. My heart feels heavy for a combination of reasons that I won't bore anyone with (well, at least not now)...but it's aching, too. No different from our own "babies"...when you hurt, feel alone, need a friend, want to be held, or just need a shoulder to cry on...you want Mom. I still do.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

awwww, kimmy! i'm so sorry you're feeling blue. i know how much you miss your mom and wish i could give you a big hug right now. i miss you!

kitchu said...

yeah... it's that time of year again. wish i were there to celebrate her with you, and hold your hand, and laugh while we cry remembering all her quirky ways. last night i was thinking about her 'secretary' gig with the hat on sideways and the skirt pulled up to her chest, and the sneakers... remember that? god she was so fun, such a goof sometimes.

i can't imagine missing anyone more except all of my siblings. and i miss you like crazy kimmy ann. xoxo.

Kar said...

How could she possibly been physically removed from us for so long.....still in a COMPLETE FOG in so many ways...I still go to bed each and everynight inviting her to please join me in my dreams. She is the bomb.....THE woman.

Misty said...

tears....know you are completely loved and adored by this family...lifting you in prayer today, that sunny skies shine on your precious heart soon. we love you.

Kerri said...

ditto that. my heart aches for you, kim - i can't even begin to understand the hurt you feel. but please know that i love you and am praying for you daily.

...sure do wish i could have met "the bomb".